[Cbc] Constraint Violation in CBC

Thomas Vincent thomas at vinc-net.fr
Thu Jul 9 05:46:50 EDT 2015

Hello Xin,

Just tried your instance (the name of the last variable at the end of
the file is incomplete, btw, it should be n_5301_Bruges_Toulouse).

Cbc crashed when trying to load the file in command line.
However, GLPK was able to solve it and returned a solution with an
objective value of 2.592971494e+05.

So I would say that your model looks ok and maybe something is going
wrong with CBC.

Cheers,
Thomas