[Cbc] Irreducible Inconsistent Subsystem (IIS)

David Ibarra Gómez dibarra21 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 21 03:37:32 EDT 2014

Hello Mario,
It will be very nice if that feature exists, I am not aware.
I think I do it by the "hard way". I do build an auxiliary  problem with artificial slacks for each constraint, I give the slacks exorbitants cost on the objective function I try to find the source of the problem by analizing the non zero slacks. Usually problems give the answer but, sometimes its difficult when several slack variables are not zero.
If it's linear programming (not hard MILP), I do repeated passes to try to issolate the problem by changing those exorbitant costs.
But all depends on the structure of the problem.
Regards