[Cbc] CInterfaceTest doesn't compile

Miles Lubin miles.lubin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 11:41:00 EDT 2014

Hi Victor,

Thanks for reporting this. I've included stdlib.h in trunk. Regarding
INFINITY, this is a C99 feature that's supported in VC2013 (
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/vcblog/archive/2013/07/19/c99-library-support-in-visual-studio-2013.aspx).
Have you tried compiling with VC2013? I'm open to including the workaround
if needed.

Best,
Miles