[Cbc] Segmentation fault with my problem (2.8.3)

Rémy Roy remyroyster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 13:34:17 EDT 2014

Hello,

I just tried this problem again with 2.8.9 and I'm still getting the
segmentation fault:

~$ cbc exception-cbc.mps branch printingOptions rows solution
exception-cbc.mps.sol
Welcome to the CBC MILP Solver
Version: 2.8.9
Build Date: Mar 11 2014

command line - cbc exception-cbc.mps branch printingOptions rows solution
exception-cbc.mps.sol (default strategy 1)
At line 2 NAME          MODEL
At line 3 ROWS
At line 8 COLUMNS
At line 22 RHS
At line 26 BOUNDS
At line 32 ENDATA
Problem MODEL has 3 rows, 4 columns and 6 elements
Coin0008I MODEL read with 0 errors
Continuous objective value is 0 - 0.00 seconds
Cgl0004I processed model has 1 rows, 2 columns (2 integer) and 2 elements
1 infeasibilities
Problem is infeasible!
Option for printingOptions changed from normal to rows
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Was this supposed to be solved?

exception-cbc.mps is still the same file on http://pastebin.com/zAdbGWfY

Regards,