[Cbc] Cbc and OsiClp

ycollette.nospam at free.fr ycollette.nospam at free.fr
Thu Mar 6 05:20:20 EST 2014

Hello,

I finally managed to activate the Cilk options of Clp using the intel compiler.
The problem I've got was that it was not possible to activate the cilk options in OsiClp.
There is my first question:
- OsiClp seems to be so different from Clp. It's nearly "unrelated". What is the status of OsiClp wrt to Clp ?

I wanted to used this improved version of Clp in Cbc. I finally found that Cbc was not using Clp but OsiClp. Do you have some plan to really use Clp in Cbc, or to improve OsiClp so as to use Clp instead of reimplementing a LP solver is OsiClp ?

Best regards,

YC