[Cbc] Cbc CLI Infeasible Error

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Wed Jul 30 13:34:07 EDT 2014

Matthew,

Fixed in trunk - do you want it fixed in stable?

OsiPresolve did dual tests before tightening bounds.  As z has positive
cost and useless coefficient dual tests said put it to lower bound i.e.
0.4. Tightening then said integer variable is fixed to 0.4 so
infeasible.  I said it was a stupid bug.

Just moved tightening before dual tests.

John