[Cbc] Cbc fix variable

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Sun Jul 20 03:42:21 EDT 2014

To do the fixing, I would try -

Write your own event handler - see some of the example driver programs.

With that you can look at solutions as they are generated (event
solution) - when you want to start fixing variables then check event
node - if node then use model_->solver()->setColUpper(column,0.0) for
wanted columns.

Only problem is when variable has been branched to 1.0 - if so leave it
for now - it would be easy to change code in CbcModel.cpp to mark as
infeasible.

This should reduce search space.

John Forrest