[Cbc] Segmentation fault with cbc standalone

David Ibarra Gómez dibarra21 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 07:53:30 EDT 2014

Yep, now it works.
Objective value:                837.63000000
I'll check with a few thousands of problems and chek if everything it's ok.
From: dibarra21 at hotmail.com
To: cbc at list.coin-or.org
Subject: RE: [Cbc] Segmentation fault with cbc standalone
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 08:19:32 +0200

Ok, I will do it ASAP.
Thank you.

From: haroldo.santos at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 00:14:51 -0300
To: dibarra21 at hotmail.com; cbc at list.coin-or.org

    Hi David,

    Tried with the latest stable  2.8.10, and it appears ok (found an
    optimal solution with obj 837.63000000), could you update your
    version and try again ?

    Cheers

    On 16-07-2014 09:59, David Ibarra Gómez