[Cbc] Initial integer feasible solution by AMPL-stub

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Sat Jan 18 06:42:18 EST 2014

Vladimir,

I think you need to use "forceSolution".  Try with forceSolution 0 first
to see if makes any difference.

If you have already tried that or that doesn't work, you can send me a
sample .nl file and I can download AMPL routines and get it to work - it
may take me a few days to get round to it.

John Forrest