[Cbc] Contributing to CoinOR

ycollette.nospam at free.fr ycollette.nospam at free.fr
Wed Feb 26 03:24:57 EST 2014

Hello,

I want to contribute to the CoinOR project.
I use a lot some of the CoinOr tools and I would like to:
- use cmake to compile most of the tools. This will allow the "uniformisation" of the build tools between Linux and Windows (and other platforms). I already have a working set of cmakefiles which compiles Cbc (+dependencies) and Symphony.
- help to register CoinOr project into the Coverity Open Source testing effort. I already have submitted Cbc-2.8.9 for tests and the reports are very interesting (double free, ressource leaks, etc ...)

Is it possible to have some kind of write persmission to some of the CoinOr projects ?

I attach the cmake files used to compile Cbc (clp, etc ...) and symhony.

Best regards,

YC