[Cbc] 2.5.0-3 Source Availability

Miles Lubin miles.lubin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 11:59:31 EST 2014

Hi Matthew,

I'm the (new) maintainer of the debian package for Cbc. You can access the
version of cbc used in that package at
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/c/coinor-cbc/coinor-cbc_2.5.0.orig.tar.gz.
Note that the COIN-OR packages have recently been updated, and cbc is now
at version 2.8.7. This will be included in the 14.04 release of ubuntu, so
I wouldn't suggest building your infrastructure around 2.5.0, which is
pretty outdated.

Miles