[Cbc] Osi Interface for Cbc (and deprecation thereof)?

Matthew Gidden gidden at wisc.edu
Wed Feb 19 12:36:03 EST 2014

Hi Ted, Stefan, others,

First of all, thank you very much for taking the time to reply! I'll move
ahead for now using the current OsiCbcSolverInterface. As I need additional
MILP-specific support/require better performance, I'll revisit the
potential upgrade. I'll hit the list again at that point to talk about an
upgrade strategy.

Thanks again!

--
Matthew Gidden