[Cbc] Fwd: CBC

Giacomo Nannicini giacomo.n at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 21:47:45 EST 2014

Hi,
I never used the Matlab interface, but looking at the output, it seems
that the LP relaxation of the problem is infeasible (look at the sum
of infeasibilities).
"Successful termination" probably just means that there was no error,
but the problem has no feasible solution anyway. If you think that
there must be a feasible solution, I'd suggest checking your data.

Giacomo