[Cbc] CoinModel Equality?

Miles Lubin miles.lubin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 13:27:45 EST 2014

Hi Matthew,

CoinModel can be used to store an LP/MIP instance, but I don't believe
there are any comparison methods. You'll likely have to manually iterate
through the problem data to compare entry by entry, using whatever
floating-point comparison tolerance is appropriate. I would also suggest
building your infrastructure around a solver-independent interface like
OSI, because it's always valuable to be able to compare the performance of
different solvers. Any academic publication would be remiss to only use one
open-source MIP solver when making claims about time to solve a particular
problem.

Best,
Miles