[Cbc] Beginner here

Patrik Dufresne info at patrikdufresne.com
Wed Sep 11 20:23:05 EDT 2013

Hello,

I'm just getting started with CoinCbc. I found the learning curve very
steep compare to GLPK where everything is documented in details. I'm
struggling with all the object available to create a model and solve it. To
avoid any beginner mistake, I'm asking the mailing list in hope to get tips
for my very specific needs.

1. If I want to create a representation of my problem using
variables(columns) and constraints(rows), should I use the
OsiClpSolverInterface
or CoinModel?

2. If I need to do subsequent modification to the problem (e.g.: adding
variables or constraints), can I reuse the same object over and over again?

Basically, I need to create a problem. Solve it. Add a new constraint.
Solve it. etc. etc. A snippet would be very welcome.

Thanks

--
Patrik Dufresne Service Logiciel
http://patrikdufresne.com/