[Cbc] Linear System Constraint Least Square

soufiane khiat soufiane.khiat at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 09:16:48 EDT 2013

I can't use Intel Compiler for many reason (one of them is a non-optimal
code for AMD http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_C++_Compiler#Criticism).
So I am constraint to use Visual Studio 2012 (v11), is not a problem for
major part Coin-OR project's. I can automatically update to v11 from
MSVisualStudio/v10 folder provided by projects.
I don't need specially a binary (dll or/and lib) I prefer to build it my
self with my own options, but many dependencies are not explicited, I know
on linux it is very easy to compile anythink (sudo apt-get ...package...) I
can get directly the correct package with dependencies after make + install
all my dependencies are installed, but is not a case for major part of the
people on Windows Environnement.
I can't use a webservice I have to provide a standalone for users.
I try to build all dependencies, but all are not specified, for exemple
Bonmin need IpOpt and IpOpt need mpi etc...
I saw some project delivered with Visual Studio and Full-Third Party
include on one archive, I think this initiative could be generalized.

Thanks for you time and your help

Cheers,

Soufiane