[Cbc] Fix for uninitialized member variable _noNames in CoinModel

victor.zverovich at gmail.com victor.zverovich at gmail.com
Fri May 3 00:19:08 EDT 2013

Hi Ted,

Thank you for a reply.

AFAICS this is not fixed in trunk yet - noNames_ is not initialized
anywhere in the CoinModel ctor at
https://projects.coin-or.org/Cbc/browser/trunk/Cbc/src/Cbc_ampl.cpp#L733

The version number I updated corresponds to the driver itself, it shouldn't
match the version of CBC. It is in the format used by other AMPL drivers
and can be obtained with the following command:

$ cbc -v -AMPL
CBC 2.8.1 (Linux x86_64), driver(20130502), ASL(20130419)

Best regards,
Victor