[Cbc] New trunks and note on infeasibility ray.

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Tue Mar 19 15:13:39 EDT 2013

Allan,

I attach a log of a run in debug mode.  It is in svn.  The idea is that
you set extravariables to N and if there are less than N different
costs, then up to N extra variables are created which have the objective
and are the sum of the values of the corresponding integer variables.
So the relevant lines with your problem are -

Problem has 218 integers (0 of which binary) and 0 continuous
218 integer have nonzero objective, 0 have zero objective, 8 different
nonzero (taking abs)
48 variables have objective of 1
1 variables have objective of 4
28 variables have objective of 16.29