[Cbc] Cbc segfault after many hours of CPU time

acw at ascent.com acw at ascent.com
Mon Mar 18 13:07:54 EDT 2013

Using the "deterministic parallel" feature I have now run this problem for
hundreds of millions of nodes, so I think we can safely say that our
segfault problem is solved.

Needless to say, we are very interested in hearing more about the "trivial
experimental feature"; can you supply any additional information?

Allan Wechsler