[Cbc] Cbc segfault after many hours of CPU time

acw at ascent.com acw at ascent.com
Fri Mar 8 16:43:38 EST 2013

Thank you for your prompt attention! I believe it is close to trunk
stable; I did my build from the recommended stable sources on February 1,
so if there have been relevant changes I guess I should rebuild and retry.

In the meantime I have started a solve with multithreading disabled, to
see if it makes a difference; I might have an answer in the morning.

I will send the MPS just to you to avoid spamming the list.