[Cbc] zero-half cuts

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Wed Jan 9 09:54:09 EST 2013

James,

Implementation of zero-half cuts?

Some years ago, while I was still at IBM, there was a submission of code
- but I have no record of who submitted them!  I have just found the
code on a disk and would be happy to test and put them in with due
appreciation if the author would just e-mail me saying they were her/his
work.  IBM had very strict rules on accepting code, which might have
caused problems.   Do names such as Cgl012cut or Cgldikbd or
CglZeroHalf  mean anything to anyone?

John Forrest