[Cbc] Constraints order

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Fri Dec 20 09:19:00 EST 2013

Yves,

Fix is in Cgl/stable/0.58 so if you are using svn just update.  I don't
know when next release will be.  As it only one file that has been
changed you could also just download it from

https://projects.coin-or.org/Cgl/browser/stable/0.58/Cgl/src/CglProbing/CglProbing.cpp

The change you suggest would improve solution times by a tiny tiny
amount - but it normally is best to keep your code as simple (and
therefore bug free) as possible.

John Forrest