[Cbc] Constraints order

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Wed Dec 18 14:48:38 EST 2013

Yves,

Error not where I thought it was.  Small changes i.e. order or compiler
or anything made a subtle difference and a constraint was generated

x995 + x1018 + x1700 >= 1.0000001001

and the optimal solution had x995==0,x1018==1 and x1700==0 - but it was
within tolerances (just)

One of the cut generators then thought 0.0000001001 is greater than
primal tolerance of 1.0e-7 and created a bad cut.

I have modified code to be a bit more relaxed.

John Forrest