[Cbc] setAllowableGap and documentation

Alexis Guigue aguigue at softree.com
Tue Apr 16 14:15:21 EDT 2013

Hi,

A simple and easy question: I am just setting integrality gap in
CbcModel through the function CbcModel.setAllowableGap.
I  believe that the gap is calculated as follows:

(bestObjective_-bestPossibleObjective_)/bestPossibleObjective_.

Is that correct?

Also, bestObjective_ can be obtained, I  believe, by calling
CbcModel.getObjValue(), correct?

And, bestPossibleObjective_ can be obtained, I believe, by calling
CbcModel getBestPossibleObjValue, correct?

Finally, I used to be able to access the html doc from the page
https://projects.coin-or.org/Cbc#. I cannot
anymore. Is there a problem?

Thanks

Cheers