[Cbc] cbc default parameters?

David Mireles dmireles at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 12:20:05 EDT 2013

I've been testing out an assignment problem using CBC.exe through the
MSOffice Excel OpenSolver interface, and find that for some problems it
gives a slightly different assignment solution (but the same the objective
function solution) compared to when I try to solve the same problem using
lp_solve provided by the OpenOffice Calc solver.  Is there anyway to find
out what the default parameters are for the CBC.exe, so that I can try to
replicate the problem with lp_solve (or is it not possible to replicate
exactly b/w these two solvers)?
Thanks,
David