[Cbc] Programmatic version of -threads

acw at ascent.com acw at ascent.com
Fri Sep 21 11:52:52 EDT 2012

Oooh, sneaky!  I like it.  Thank you, Stefan; you are a gentleman and a
scholar.

From:
Stefan Vigerske <stefan at math.hu-berlin.de>
To:
acw at ascent.com
Cc:
"cbc at list.coin-or.org" <cbc at list.coin-or.org>
Date:
09/21/2012 09:12 AM
Re: [Cbc] Programmatic version of -threads

Hi,

If you call Cbc via the CbcMain0/CbcMain1 interface, then just pass the
commandline arguments ("-threads" "1024") in the args array.

Stefan