[Cbc] cbc with gmpl

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Tue Sep 18 21:55:25 EDT 2012

I tried to replicate the error, checking out a fresh copy of cbc 2.7.7 and
following your exact steps and it worked fine for me. I suspect that the
version of cbc that is in your path and is being executed is not the one
you built. Try

which cbc

and see what path it gives. You make have to do

./cbc model.mod%data.dat

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Ted