[Cbc] refusing feasible solutions

Pietro Belotti pbelott at clemson.edu
Mon Sep 3 00:05:28 EDT 2012

John,

apologies for the late reply. I am looking at the Bonmin code to see where
the solvercharacteristics makes a difference. As for the virtual function,
I guess I overlooked some library version and posted the wrong problem:
now, declaring a virtual CbcModel::checkSolution() allows me to perform my
own check in my model class, and Cbc uses only the accepted solutions as
valid. It would then be desirable to have that function virtual in the
repository.

Thank you very much,
Pietro

--