[Cbc] binary variables

Christos chtsolak at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 07:19:28 EDT 2012

On 30/8/2012 23:11, Christos wrote:
> Hi,
> i created a model and i want to expand it.
> I want to add variables-columns which are binary(0-1).
> How can i state it to Cbc in order not to be perceived as continuous
> variables?
>
> Thank you.
I found in the CBC user's guide, in the "Pseudo Cost Branching" Chapter
the sentence:

"If the user declares variables as integer but does no more, then CBC
will treat them as simple integer variables."

How can i declare a variable to be integer(binary 0-1)?

I use the OsiClpSolverInterface and pass the model to the solver with
the method:

/loadProblem(numcols, numrows, start, index, value, collb, colub, obj,
rowlb, rowub)/

Thank you