[Cbc] solving time in C++ >> time in Gams

Christos chtsolak at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 10:20:39 EDT 2012

Yes you both were right. I have compiled libraries in debug mode.
Thank you.

Now i compiled them in release mode, but i get 177 same errors:

error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '0'
doesn't match value '2' in test.obj

What's this?
(i am trying to compile project in debug mode)