[Cbc] solving time in C++ >> time in Gams

Christos chtsolak at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 16:00:39 EDT 2012

Very useful info!

I downloaded Cbc-2.7.5-win64-intel11.1 and run cbc.exe in the bin folder.
I used 2 methods-commands for solving, branchAndBound and solve.

They both solved it almost 10 times faster!!!

Now, to come to a solution, i need to know what's the differnece between
solving with stand alone and simply by calling the solver via my code
which was implemented in MS visual studio 2010..

If you can help me with this, i would have find the solution to my big
problem!
I am waiting impatiently for your words.

Thank you!