[Cbc] muti-thread compile for cbc-2.7.8

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 16:18:14 EST 2012

OK.

Read the changelogs.

Checkout trunk.

###
svn co https://projects.coin-or.org/svn/Cbc/trunk cbc

###

Segment faulting is fixed in the trunk. Thanks John.

However, I could not understand why 2.7.8 runs faster than the trunk.
The trunk solved the same MIP double the time (i.e. 2x longer) than
using 2.7.8 with or without the proximity search. It seems that
proximity search does not matter if you run threads (i.e. threads 8).

Noli