[Cbc] Compiling and installing CBC with GLPK-4.47

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 18:40:47 EST 2012

Hi Stefan,

The file structure of GLPK-4.47 changes a bit from 4.45.

Now, glpk.h is located in glpk/src/ (i.e. glpk/src/glpk.h). All the
source and header files is located in glpk/src folder instead of
glpk/include

Now, I tried to change / replace glpk/include to glpk/src in some of
the files (e.g. configure.ac, configure, etc.). Howerver, I am struck
with this error (below).

How can I fix this error? Where is this last glpk/include is hiddening?

Thanks.

Regards,

Noli

################

configure: Build is "i386-apple-darwin12.2.0".
configure: Applying patches to libtool for Darwin
checking if library version is set... no
checking whether source of project ASL is available and should be
compiled... no, source file ./ThirdParty/ASL/solvers/asl.h not
available
checking whether source of project Blas is available and should be
compiled... no, source file ./ThirdParty/Blas/daxpy.f not available
checking whether source of project Lapack is available and should be
compiled... no, source file ./ThirdParty/Lapack/LAPACK/SRC/dlarf.f not
available
checking whether source of project Glpk is available and should be
compiled... yes, source in ThirdParty/Glpk
checking whether source of project Metis is available and should be
compiled... no, source file ./ThirdParty/Metis/metis-4.0/Lib/balance.c
not available
checking whether source of project Mumps is available and should be
compiled... no, source file
./ThirdParty/Mumps/MUMPS/src/dmumps_part1.F not available
checking whether source of project Sample is available and should be
compiled... yes, source in Data/Sample
checking whether source of project Netlib is available and should be
compiled... no
checking whether source of project miplib3 is available and should be
compiled... no
checking whether source of project CoinUtils is available and should
be compiled... yes, source in CoinUtils
checking whether source of project Osi is available and should be
compiled... yes, source in Osi
checking whether source of project Clp is available and should be
compiled... yes, source in Clp
checking whether source of project DyLP is available and should be
compiled... no
checking whether source of project Vol is available and should be compiled... no
checking whether source of project Cgl is available and should be
compiled... yes, source in Cgl
checking whether source of project Cbc is available and should be
compiled... yes, source in Cbc
configure: configuring doxygen documentation options
checking for doxygen... (cached) no
checking for dot... (cached) NO
checking for doxygen doc'n for CoinUtils ...
/Users/nsicad/Documents/Cbc-2.7.7_2/CoinUtils/doxydoc (tag)
checking for doxygen doc'n for Osi ...
/Users/nsicad/Documents/Cbc-2.7.7_2/Osi/doxydoc (tag)
checking for doxygen doc'n for Clp ...
/Users/nsicad/Documents/Cbc-2.7.7_2/Clp/doxydoc (tag)
checking for doxygen doc'n for DyLP ...
/usr/local/share/coin/doc/DyLP/doxydoc (tag)
checking for doxygen doc'n for Cgl ...
/Users/nsicad/Documents/Cbc-2.7.7_2/Cgl/doxydoc (tag)
checking for doxygen doc'n for Vol ...
/usr/local/share/coin/doc/Vol/doxydoc (tag)
checking which command should be used to link input files... ln -s
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating doxydoc/doxygen.conf
configure: configuring in ThirdParty/Glpk
configure: running /bin/sh './configure' --prefix=/usr/local
'CFLAGS=-arch x86_64' 'CXXFLAGS=-arch x86_64' '--enable-gnu-packages'
'--enable-debug' '-C' '--prefix=/usr/local'
--cache-file=../../config.cache --srcdir=.
configure: error: cannot find sources (glpk/include/glpk.h) in .
configure: error: /bin/sh './configure' failed for ThirdParty/Glpk
Nolis-MacBook-Pro:Cbc-2.7.7_2 nsicad$