[Cbc] LP relaxation vs. best possible on root node w/o cuts or preprocessing

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Tue Mar 13 05:14:46 EDT 2012

At least two possibilities.

1)  Some of the LP solves do a quick tightening of bounds - so that
might change the bound on an integer variable.

2) More likely is that strong branching has found one way on a variable
to be infeasible.  That message is printed after the first branching
variable has been decided, but before doing a branch.

John Forrest