[Cbc] About CBC stand alone

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Thu Jun 28 11:26:27 EDT 2012

Hi,

Cbc is quite some complex code, it's not really possible to specify the
order in which routines are called, I believe.

You can get pretty close to the Cbc standalone solver by using the
CbcMain* routines from CbcSolver.
See driver4 in the Cbc examples directory (and forget about all the
eventhandling in there).

Stefan