[Cbc] Multiple Optimal Solutions

Haroldo Gambini Santos haroldo.santos at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 08:39:21 EST 2012

Hi Satish,

Please note that CBC will exit as soon as the lower bound reaches the
upper bound - unless you "slowdown" this event (disabling all cuts?) CBC
will not find *all* optimal solutions. That said, you can configure how
many solutions will be saved and access then (in C++) using:

bool CbcModel::setMaximumSolutions(int value)
const double* CbcModel::savedSolution(int which) const

Cheers,

Haroldo

On 21-02-2012 06:50, satish amirisetti wrote:
> Hi all,
>              I am using pyomo with Cbc as solver to solve a problem
> for which i have multiple optimal solutions. How can I get all the
> solutions available from Cbc solution pool. Please help me.
>

> Thanks,
> Satish

Haroldo Gambini Santos
Computing Department - Universidade Federal de Ouro Preto - UFOP
email: haroldo [at ] iceb.ufop.br
        haroldo.santos [at] gmail.com
home/research page: www.decom.ufop.br/haroldo/