[Cbc] Results of Unbinded Constraints

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 17:37:42 EST 2012

Hi,

It seems that there is something wrong how CBC solver outputted the
results of the unbinded constraints.

I deliberately place some unbinded constraints in my MIP model inorder
for accounting purposes so I can graph these results in Excel.

This is how I use the print cvs (below).

cbc MIP_mod_Log_all_21.mod% -randomCbcSeed 0 -randomSeed 0 -proximity
on -threads 8 -printi csv -solve -solu solution_math_log_allo_21.csv

You can see this erroneous results in this Excel graphs in the link
below. The revenue in this model is only coming from the logs (i.e.
Log Volume * Price). You can see this discrepancy between the Log
Allocation and Revenue graphs ( open URL below).

https://picasaweb.google.com/116847891529748214201/SpatialMixedIntegerProgrammingOperationalTimberHarvestingAdjacencyLogAllocationModel#5823252618355434834

Thanks.

Noli