[Cbc] Pack the executable with dlls

Christos chtsolak at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 11:52:47 EDT 2012

It can't be builded because when i try to do that i

I get over 70 errors like

"

Error59error LNK2005: "protected: char * __thiscall
std::basic_streambuf<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::_Pninc(void)"
(?_Pninc@?$basic_streambuf at DU?$char_traits at D@std@@@std@@IAEPADXZ)
already defined in
BasicExcel.objC:\Users\Christos\Desktop\DAS\das\das\msvcprtd.lib(MSVCP100D.dll)das