[Cbc] Artificial variables

Christos chtsolak at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 15:58:49 EDT 2012

Thank you very much for you time and your valuable help.

Yes, all the variables are bounded.. Some of them have equal low and
upper bounds. I tried by differing them, but the problem remains...

I would try the option of limiting the objective but the code is too
complex to add a new constrain in a few hours.. (The model is
constructed in C++ by reading an excel file).

So, i almost agree that the defect is infeasibility.

Can you suggest any trick to find it while trying to limit the objective?

Thank you very much.