[Cbc] Problem compiling Cbc

Haroldo Santos haroldo.santos at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 10:51:34 EDT 2011

Hi Christos,

Yes, 2.7.4 contains many bug fixes.
If you having trouble to compile, try update Visual Studio versions (V10
build is better maintained, I think).

It you prefer pre-compiled binaries, I maintain update installers for
windows here:
http://www.decom.ufop.br/haroldo/cbc.html

Cheers,

Haroldo

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 5:40 AM, Christos <chtsolak at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Iam trying to compile cbc following instructions from here:
> https://projects.coin-or.org/Cbc/wiki/VSSetup
>
> But setting project's settings and following step 1
> "Open up your project settings, go to C/C++, General."
>
> there is no tab C/C++.
>
> This tab would exist only if i had created a new project NOT empty but
> with the default settings in the wizard...
>
> So i created the two types of progects.
> The empty has 19 errors
> and the other 2 errors:
> -error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _mainCRTStartup
> C:\Users\Christos\Desktop\lian\fxgh\fxgh\LINK    fxgh
>
> -Error    2    error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
> C:\Users\Christos\Desktop\lian\fxgh\Debug\fxgh.exe    fxgh
>

> Does anyone have an idea what to do?
> Thank you.

Haroldo Gambini Santos
Computing Department - Universidade Federal de Ouro Preto - UFOP
email: haroldo [at ] iceb.ufop.br
home/research page: www.decom.ufop.br/haroldo/

"Computer science is no more about computers than astronomy
is about telescopes." Edsger Dijkstra