[Cbc] Cbc test & example compilation problem

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Wed Oct 26 17:32:45 EDT 2011

Christos,

Please see the comment on the ticket here for a suggestion to fix your
problem:

https://projects.coin-or.org/BuildTools/ticket/92#comment:3

You will save yourself a lot of trouble, though, if you just open the Cbc
solution file and modify the examples there rather than building your own
from scratch.

Cheers,

Ted

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 4:29 PM, Christos <chtsolak at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I am a student and i make research. I use windows 7 and MS visual studio
> 2010 ultimate.
>
> I want to run gamsTest.cpp which is in Cbc-2.7.4\Cbc\test directory in Cbc
> package, in order to compare with the gams model.
>
> I make a new visual studio project and i copy-paste the code in the source
> code .cpp file.
>
> I put the .h and .cpp files needed from the
> C:\Users\Christos\Desktop\Cbc-2.7.4\Cbc\src
> C:\Users\Christos\Desktop\Cbc-2.7.4\Cgl\src
> C:\Users\Christos\Desktop\Cbc-2.7.4\Clp\src
> C:\Users\Christos\Desktop\Cbc-2.7.4\Osi\src
>
> in the same folder with the project.
>
> But i get 17 errors all like this:
> Error    1    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl
> WindowsErrorPopupBlocker(void)" (?WindowsErrorPopupBlocker@@YAXXZ)
> referenced in function _main
> C:\Users\Christos\Desktop\dipl_test\dipl\dipl\dipl.obj    dipl
>
> (there is attached photo)
>
> Can anyone help?
> Thank you

Dr. Ted Ralphs