[Cbc] Proposed change to cbc unit test

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Fri Mar 25 12:44:13 EDT 2011

Folks,

	The cbc unit test currently solves p0033 and p0201, both pure binary
IPs. I'd like to add flugpl, which is small but has general integer and
continuous variables. This provides better test coverage. Flugpl is not
part of Data/Sample. The easy solution for cbc is to point the unit test
at Data/Miplib instead of Dir/Sample. The alternative is to add flugpl
to Data/Sample.

	I will point the unit test at Data/Miplib if no one objects within a
day or two. If anyone has other suggestions for unit test problems (they
should be small and solve quickly), speak up.

						Lou