[Cbc] constants for object file directories in makefiles

Calvin Tang kaifan0112 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 19:05:52 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm upgrading Cbc from 2.3.2 to 2.6.2. The makefiles of 2.3.2 use constants like COINUTILSOBJDIR and CBCOBJDIR to refer to object file directories, but the makefiles of 2.6.2 don't seem to use those constants any more. Does anyone know if those constants have been renamed, replaced or removed? I would like to use those constants to add LIBADD flags in the makefiles. For example, here are the LIBADD flags I added to the Cbc makefile in 2.3.2:

libCbc_la_LIBADD = $(CGLOBJDIR)/src/libCgl.la \
    $(OSIOBJDIR)/src/OsiClp/libOsiClp.la \
    $(OSIOBJDIR)/src/libOsi.la \
    $(CLPOBJDIR)/src/libClp.la \
    $(COINUTILSOBJDIR)/src/libCoinUtils.la
libCbcSolver_la_LIBADD = $(CGLOBJDIR)/src/libCgl.la \
    $(OSIOBJDIR)/src/OsiClp/libOsiClp.la \
    $(OSIOBJDIR)/src/libOsi.la \
    $(CLPOBJDIR)/src/libClp.la \
    $(COINUTILSOBJDIR)/src/libCoinUtils.la \
    $(CBCOBJDIR)/src/libCbc.la

Thanks,

Calvin