[Cbc] Cbc build fails whwn cross-compiled for 64 bit Windows

Kish Shen kisshen at cisco.com
Tue Mar 1 08:54:04 EST 2011

Hi John,

Thanks. I had meant to post further comments on this, as I had a further
instance of the same problem, this time with Clp, when compiled with UFL
AMD.

The problem here seems unavoidable -- UFL AMD is written in C, and for
Win64, long long is the only standard C integer type that is word sized
(and I think long long is in the C standard). In compiling with UFL AMD,
amd.h is included in the Clp code, and the compile fails because of the
pedantic-errors flag. I got around the problem by removing the flag from
compile, but is there a better way to get around this?

Cheers,

Kish