[Cbc] Re : Cbc270

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Sat Jul 23 23:49:02 EDT 2011

That's right, I did not update the Version 9 files. Since MSVC++ 10
Express is free and I have had enough headaches from MSVC++ for now
:), I was not planning to do that. It should be relatively easy to
update the files by applying the changes outlined in this thread. If
anyone wants to take it on, please send me the updated files and I
will add them to the repository. Thanks!

Cheers,

Ted