[Cbc] CBC Installer for Windows

Haroldo Santos haroldo.santos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 10:18:56 EDT 2011

Hi Stefan,

I'll add a checkbox at the end of the installer: open CBC wiki.

Haroldo

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 7:38 AM, Stefan Vigerske
<stefan at math.hu-berlin.de>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> documentation is very appreachiated! :-)
> Could you add links to it at the Cbc wiki (https://projects.coin-or.org/**
> Cbc <https://projects.coin-or.org/Cbc>), or attach it there?
> I haven't tried the installer.
>
> Stefan
>
> Am 12.07.2011 03:34, schrieb Haroldo Santos:
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> To make it easier for my students to use CBC I wrote an installer for the
>> windows platform.
>>
>> http://www.decom.ufop.br/**haroldo/files/cbc-2.6-setup.**exe<http://www.decom.ufop.br/haroldo/files/cbc-2.6-setup.exe>
>>
>> It has the following features:
>>
>>    - installs command line programs and development files
>>    - includes a “Short Command Line User Guide” which I wrote (compiled in
>>    fact, since most of the information comes from help and discussion
>> lists) so
>>    that users can quickly start to solve their models
>>    - includes development documentation: CBC user guide and a “printer
>>    friendly” class reference manual in PDF
>>

>> If someone else find it useful, I would be happy to hear additional
>> suggestions and test reports. I've tested only in Windows XP for the
>> moment.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Haroldo

> --
> Stefan Vigerske
> Humboldt University Berlin, Numerical Mathematics
> http://www.math.hu-berlin.de/~**stefan<http://www.math.hu-berlin.de/~stefan>

Haroldo Gambini Santos
Computing Department - Universidade Federal de Ouro Preto - UFOP
email: haroldo [at ] iceb.ufop.br
home/research page: www.decom.ufop.br/haroldo/

"Computer science is no more about computers than astronomy
is about telescopes." Edsger Dijkstra