[Cbc] CBC Installer for Windows

Haroldo Santos haroldo.santos at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 21:34:28 EDT 2011

Dear All,

To make it easier for my students to use CBC I wrote an installer for the
windows platform.

http://www.decom.ufop.br/haroldo/files/cbc-2.6-setup.exe

It has the following features:

   - installs command line programs and development files
   - includes a “Short Command Line User Guide” which I wrote (compiled in
   fact, since most of the information comes from help and discussion lists) so
   that users can quickly start to solve their models
   - includes development documentation: CBC user guide and a “printer
   friendly” class reference manual in PDF

If someone else find it useful, I would be happy to hear additional
suggestions and test reports. I've tested only in Windows XP for the moment.

Regards,

Haroldo

Haroldo Gambini Santos
Computing Department - Universidade Federal de Ouro Preto - UFOP
email: haroldo [at ] iceb.ufop.br
home/research page: www.decom.ufop.br/haroldo/

"Computer science is no more about computers than astronomy
is about telescopes." Edsger Dijkstra