[Cbc] Cbc change log

Calvin Tang kaifan0112 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 20:17:18 EST 2011

Thanks Lou.

I've been using Cbc 2.3.2 and know that I'm several minor versions behind. It's easy for me to upgrade, but I would like to know what has changed since 2.3.2. Could anyone give me a brief description of the major changes since 2.3.2? I'm mostly concerned about performance in solving binary integer linear programs.
Thanks,Calvin