[Cbc] multi-threading in Cbc

Calvin Tang kaifan0112 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 18:24:33 EST 2011

Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone knows how to make a CbcModel multi-threaded. I have a piece of code that looks like the following:
OsiCbcSolverInterface solver;solver.loadFromCoinModel(model);
CbcModel cbcModel(solver);
cbcModel.initialSolve();	// Solve the initial LP relaxation.cbcModel.branchAndBound();	// Finish using a branch and cut algorithm.
I think by default everything is serial. I tried to set the number of threads by calling setNumberThreads in CbcModel, but then when I ran the code above, an assertion failed:
CbcModel.cpp:13264: int CbcModel::doOneNode(CbcModel*, CbcNode*&, CbcNode*&): Assertion `masterThread_' failed.
I would appreciate it if someone could show me how to make it multi-threaded.
Thanks,Calvin