[Cbc] CBC output

ranganaths ranganath.s at excelindia.com
Tue Feb 8 07:10:05 EST 2011

Hello,

                I am working on an automated test construction problem which
requires a 0-1 LP solver and I am trying CBC for that. I have downloaded
Cbc-2.6.2 and have compiled it for my Windows system. In the debug
folder(Cbc\MSVisualStudio\v8\debug) I see a lot of libraries and exe's. I am
confused which one to use. I am looking at 2 options

1.       Feed the mps/GNUMath Prog file at the command line and solve the
binary LP problem.

2.       Use the CBC APIs in the code.

I am really confused with the debug folder, Please help on the above 2
options.  For the 2nd option I couldn't get any document for help. Please
help me on this. I could see a sub-project cbcCSosDllSample, Is this the one
which can help me to use CBC DLLs in our code?

Regards,

Ranganath S